Shipping & Returns
Free worldwide standard delivery on all orders over £250.
- You will not receive Free Shipping on your order if items are canceled that bring your total below £250.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue £250 Free Shipping at any time.
- Next Day Delivery is a delivery service that allows you to have goods delivered the working day after they’re collected by the courier.
- Order before 2pm to receive your order tomorrow. Orders made after 2pm will be delivered the day after.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday only. Postcode restrictions apply.
Free UK returns on any order via Paypal.
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) — £3.90 flat rate
- Next Day Delivery (1 working day) — £7 flat rate
- Europe Delivery – £15 flat rate
Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information.
Please note that House Babylon cannot be held responsible for any third parties receiving and signing for goods at your stated address in the event of a claim for non-delivery.
Further Delivery Information
Local Taxes & Duties
Please note non deliveries must be reported within 14 days as we cannot be held responsible for non deliveries after that time. Please note that depending on your order and country, you will be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which House Babylon cannot accept liability. The refusal of payment of such fees causes a full cancellation of the order. Transportation cost and custom clearance cost associated with a cancellation will be deducted the amount refunded to you.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
At House Babylon we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt for a refund or a replacement of any item of the same value. 1 - All returned products must be in new condition, unused, unaltered and free of damages. 2- All returned products have to be sent back in its original packaging, folded and wrapped in the original wrapping paper and inside the original House Babylon box. 3 - Please provide proof of purchase with any returns. This can be either the online invoice you received at the point of purchase or a note with your name, address and order number. 4 - Any refunds will be made to the payment method originally used at the time of purchase. Our team will notify you once your return has been received and processed. Please note, this can take up to 10 working days. 5 - All returns should be sent to the following: House Babylon Ltd 5 Drysdale Street Unit 7 N1 6ND London, United Kingdom
Exceptions to the Return & Exchange Policy
We decline any responsibility in case of inappropriate use of our products. This may include abnormal wear or negligent wash. Personalised or made-to-measure items cannot be accepted for return, unless the product is faulty. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returned duvets and pillows.